Online Entries are now open for the SSA Northern States Interschools Snowsports Championships, and will close 10pm on August 12. This event includes entries into the Cross Country and Slopestyle.
Online entries are also open for the 2019 Multiclass Interschools Snowsports Championships, an Alpine and Snowboard GS for athletes with a disability representing their school.
We highly recommend that you use Google Chrome as your web browser when registering and completing your school entries. You may experience difficulties If you do not use Google Chrome as your web browser. Click Here to download Google Chrome for Free
For help completing your entries, please read the online entry guidelines within the Interschools Handbook.
School Payment for the SSA Northern States Interschools Championships is due by August 13. School Coordinators can download their tax invoice in the online entry system under the 'invoice' menu tab. Payment details on how to pay are detailed on the tax invoice.
Important Information on Payment
- Please note that our payment details have changed from last year.
- There must be only one payment on behalf of the school entry.
- Please make sure if you are making a direct deposit to put either the invoice number or school name into the payment information, instead of participant names.
- The principal or the school coordinator for the school must sign the tax invoice and they then must be emailed or sent to Interschools, along with receipt of the payment.
Volunteer course officials are required at Interschools events to create fair and safe courses for the competitors.
For every 8 entries that a school enters into the Interschools Championships, 1 volunteer course official must be supplied by the school. Schools must register volunteers in the online entry system where they submit the volunteer names for the school and indicate the courses and position that they are able to volunteer on.
Volunteers must be registered in the Online Entry System before entries closes.
All volunteers must complete a volunteer waiver
All participants and volunteer course officials must complete an online waiver once for the season. If you are a new participant or volunteer for the SSA Northern States Championships, you must complete your waivers by August 13.
A parent/guardian or the competitor (if over 18 years of age when signing the waiver) MUST complete the Online Participant Waiver. Please make sure that you select the correct school from the dropdown list to ensure that the waivers will match up correctly with the participants and volunteers. If you are volunteering for more than one school, a volunteer waiver will need to be completed under each school.
All Participants entering the Interschools Championships need have an active Snowracer SnowID. Participants who have competed before in Interschools in the last few years will already have a SnowID but you need to make sure that you have activated your Snowracer registration for 2019. You should receive an email to activate your Snowracer registration for 2019 or alternatively, log into https://www.snowracer.com.au/login/ to complete your activation.
- If you are unsure if you have a SnowID or to look up your SnowID, please visit - https://www.snowracer.com.au/member-finder/
- If you are are a new participant to Interschools in 2019, register for your SnowID at - https://www.snowracer.com.au/registration/
A SnowID allows you to enter Interschools events and track live timing during the events. You can assigned a SnowID once only, so it important to keep you information current in your Snowracer registration.
School Coordinators will need to know your SnowID to enter you into the Online Entry System. So if you are at a new school in 2019 or are a new participant, please pass on your SnowID to your school coordinator so that they can enter you.
Click on the links for video tutorials on how to complete your online entries
- How to register your school - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcOaDET5yZM
- How to log onto the Online Entry System - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jv-51eF9Rs
- What is the Home page - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZ5JJLdnQ
- How to manually add/edit/delete a Participant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nufb-cymbao
- How to manually add/edit/delete Team Manager - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zeNkpR9zxk
- How to manually add/edit/delete Teams - (Part A) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxbK1ARia0M
- How to manually add/edit/delete competitors and team managers to a team - (Part B) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSUiVc5usI
- How to use the Excel import - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl8Dk1xmZqc
- What is the School Invoice tab - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkFULVeMak
- What is the School Details tab - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfuKLb2iHA