Online Entries for the Travelplan Ski Northern NSW & QLD Interschools Snowsports Championships (July 9-13 at Perisher) are now open. Online entries and volunteer registration will close on June 26 at 10pm.
How to Complete School Entries
School entries are completed online by the School Coordinator, who will have a login for the entry system.
The School Coordinator login username is your email address. If you have misplaced your password, you can retrieve it on the entry system home page.
If your school has previously entered the Interschools Championships and you are taking over the School Coordinator role in 2019; you can get a login for the Online Entry System by either;
- Asking the previous school coordinator to login to the Online Entry System and update the School Details tab with the new school coordinators email address. They can either set a new password for you or you can click 'Retrieve Password' on the login page to the Online Entry System to set a new password yourself.
- Email Interschools at email@example.com to update the login. You must then login and update the temporary password you are given. Please update your details on the School Details tab in the Online Entry System. Ensuring that the School Details page is updated allows school coordinators to be sent SMS updates during the Championships and Interschools can contact the correct coordinator for any queries with your entries, etc.
If your school has not previously entered in the Interschools Championships you will need to register the school for the Online Entry System home page (click "register"). Please check with Interschools if your school is registered for the Online Entry System before registering the school as there cannot be multiple school registrations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend that you use Google Chrome as your web browser when registering and completing your school entries. You may experience difficulties If you do not use Google Chrome as your web browser. Click Here to download Google Chrome for Free
For help completing your entries, please read the online entry guidelines within the Interschools Handbook.
All Participants entering the Interschools Championships need have an active Snowracer SnowID. Participants who have competed before in Interschools in the last few years will already have a SnowID but you need to make sure that you have activated your Snowracer registration for 2019. You should receive an email to activate your Snowracer registration for 2019 or alternatively, log into https://www.snowracer.com.au/login/ to complete your activation.
- If you are unsure if you have a SnowID or to look up your SnowID, please visit - https://www.snowracer.com.au/member-finder/
- If you are are a new participant to Interschools in 2019, register for your SnowID at - https://www.snowracer.com.au/registration/
A SnowID allows you to enter Interschools events and track live timing during the events. You can assigned a SnowID once only, so it important to keep you information current in your Snowracer registration.
School Coordinators will need to know your SnowID to enter you into the Online Entry System. So if you are at a new school in 2019 or are a new participant, please pass on your SnowID to your school coordinator so that they can enter you.
Interschools entries will open on Monday May 6. Entries can only be completed online at the Interschools online entry system https://entryinterschools.com.au
Online entries will close for the Regional Championships on June 26.
Schools need to register for the online entry system only once. If you are a new school, you can register the school at the above link.
If you are not sure whether you need to register the school for the online entry system, please email Interschools first to confirm. The login for the online entry system is the school coordinator email address and password. If you are taking over from another school coordinator, emailInterschools to retrieve / amend the school login.
Click on the links for video tutorials on how to complete your online entries
- How to register your school - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcOaDET5yZM
- How to log onto the Online Entry System - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jv-51eF9Rs
- What is the Home page - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZ5JJLdnQ
- How to manually add/edit/delete a Participant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nufb-cymbao
- How to manually add/edit/delete Team Manager - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zeNkpR9zxk
- How to manually add/edit/delete Teams - (Part A) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxbK1ARia0M
- How to manually add/edit/delete competitors and team managers to a team - (Part B) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSUiVc5usI
- How to use the Excel import - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl8Dk1xmZqc
- What is the School Invoice tab - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkFULVeMak
- What is the School Details tab - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfuKLb2iHA