Online Entries for the Travelplan Ski Northern NSW & QLD Interschools Snowsports Championships (July 9-13 at Perisher)) have closed.
School Coordinators can still log on to the Online Entry System to download team lists, start lists, tax invoice and check completed waivers.
Entries for the SSA Northern States Interschools Championships will open on Monday July 29 and will close August 12. This includes Cross Country, Slopestyle and Multiclass entries.
We highly recommend that you use Google Chrome as your web browser when registering and completing your school entries. You may experience difficulties If you do not use Google Chrome as your web browser. Click Here to download Google Chrome for Free
For help completing your entries, please read the online entry guidelines within the Interschools Handbook.
School Payment for the Northern NSW & QLD Interschools Championships is due by July 3. School Coordinators can download their tax invoice in the online entry system under the 'invoice' menu tab. Payment details on how to pay are detailed on the tax invoice.
Important Information on Payment
- Please note that our payment details have changed from last year.
- There must be only one payment on behalf of the school entry.
- Please make sure if you are making a direct deposit to put either the invoice number or school name into the payment information, instead of participant names.
- The principal or the school coordinator for the school must sign the tax invoice and they then must be emailed or sent to Interschools, along with receipt of the payment.
Volunteer course officials are required at Interschools events to create fair and safe courses for the competitors.
For every 8 entries that a school enters into the Interschools Championships, 1 volunteer course official must be supplied by the school. Schools must register volunteers in the online entry system where they submit the volunteer names for the school and indicate the courses and position that they are able to volunteer on.
Volunteers must be registered in the Online Entry System before entries closes.
All volunteers must complete a volunteer waiver
All participants and volunteer course officials must complete an online waiver for the season and by June 28 for the Northern NSW & QLD Interschools Snowsports Championships. A parent/guardian or the competitor (if over 18 years of age when signing the waiver) MUST complete the Online Participant Waiver.
All Participants entering the Interschools Championships need have an active Snowracer SnowID. Participants who have competed before in Interschools in the last few years will already have a SnowID but you need to make sure that you have activated your Snowracer registration for 2019. You should receive an email to activate your Snowracer registration for 2019 or alternatively, log into https://www.snowracer.com.au/login/ to complete your activation.
- If you are unsure if you have a SnowID or to look up your SnowID, please visit - https://www.snowracer.com.au/member-finder/
- If you are are a new participant to Interschools in 2019, register for your SnowID at - https://www.snowracer.com.au/registration/
A SnowID allows you to enter Interschools events and track live timing during the events. You can assigned a SnowID once only, so it important to keep you information current in your Snowracer registration.
School Coordinators will need to know your SnowID to enter you into the Online Entry System. So if you are at a new school in 2019 or are a new participant, please pass on your SnowID to your school coordinator so that they can enter you.
Click on the links for video tutorials on how to complete your online entries
- How to register your school - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcOaDET5yZM
- How to log onto the Online Entry System - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jv-51eF9Rs
- What is the Home page - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZ5JJLdnQ
- How to manually add/edit/delete a Participant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nufb-cymbao
- How to manually add/edit/delete Team Manager - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zeNkpR9zxk
- How to manually add/edit/delete Teams - (Part A) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxbK1ARia0M
- How to manually add/edit/delete competitors and team managers to a team - (Part B) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSUiVc5usI
- How to use the Excel import - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl8Dk1xmZqc
- What is the School Invoice tab - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkFULVeMak
- What is the School Details tab - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfuKLb2iHA